We are an Architecture, Planning & Interiors firm covering the Northeast and Mid Atlantic offering personal service that only a mid sized architectural firm can provide. We ensure involvement by our firm's Principals as your project develops from concept through detailed design.
Established in 1880 the firm has wide experience in mixed use buildings, residential, hospitality, office and public projects with a specific emphasis on libraries and educational buildings. We have technical expertise in the detailed requirements for each of these building types and have completed examples that will allow your project to be unique yet enduring. Noteworthy are these examples of our recent work:
- Over the last twenty years we have completed 150 public library projects and designed over 5,000 residential units in varying stages of completion.
- We have experience in hospitality projects ranging from the Four Seasons in Baltimore, MD; Boutique Hotels such as the Sagamore Pendry Hotel and the Hotel Madison and James Madison University as well as numerous other hotel projects.
- We have a strong background in 'Smart Growth' projects that reflect 'New Urbanism' and encourage green planning to provide transit oriented development. This includes Wyandanch Rising, Copiague Commons and Peconic Crossing.
- We are working on market rate and luxury apartments such as a harborfront development called 'The Shipyard' and the Golf Course development called 'Residences at OHEKA, both are on Long Island.
- For twenty years we worked on the design and planning for the entire Harbor East development in Baltimore, MD. Harbor East is a 5,000,000 SF development consisting of (4) hotels, 1,000 residential units, Legg Mason's corporate HQ, retail and entertainment.
- At Harbor Point in Baltimore, we just completed the new mixed-use building which contains the HQ for the Exelon Corporation along with 102 apartments and retail. In the planning stages are Point Street and Wills Wharf.